- Janet ‘storms house’ with brothers Jermaine and Randy in ‘bid to remove three children’
- Footage shows singer attempting to snatch Paris’ cell phone
- Janet accused of slapping her niece and calling her a ‘spoiled little b****’
- Paris reportedly screams: ‘This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f*** out!”
- Cops called to family home following physical fight between extended Jackson family
- Feud erupted over Michael Jackson’s disputed $500m will, which leaves everything to the children and nothing to his siblings
- Matriarch Katherine has not been in contact with grandchildren for nine days after her children took her to Arizona and cut off her phone access
- Lawyer for Michael Jackson’s children claims they ‘aren’t safe’ around Jackson family
- Marlon Jackson gives a tearful interview – and claims he has been cut-off from contacting his mother
This photo shows the extraordinary moment Janet Jackson is believed to have slapped her niece Paris and called her a ‘spoiled little b****’ during an attempt to ‘ambush’ Michael Jackson’s three children.
Police were called as the singer, along with brothers Randy and Jermaine, stormed the children’s house as the feud between the warring clan erupted into open warfare on Monday.
When Janet allegedly screamed abuse at Paris the 14-year-old responded with a slap of her own, a source told TMZ, telling her aunt: ‘This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f*** out!”
The argument then moved inside with Jermaine and Randy allegedly getting into a physical altercation with Trent Jackson, Joe Jackson’s nephew who has sided with his young cousins.
At one point, Trent allegedly had Randy in a headlock; he is also accused of punching Jermaine in the mouth.
No arrests were made, but officials say there is an active battery investigation.
As a result of the chaotic scenes, a lawyer acting on behalf of Prince, Paris and Prince Michael II, aka Blanket, has claimed they ‘aren’t safe’ around the Jackson family.
According to RadarOnline, the children’s court-appointed attorney, Margaret Lodise, has begun steps to take over their guardianship because their grandmother has been out of town for more than a week.
Executors John Branca and John McClain also addressed the fracas in a letter posted online to fans of the pop superstar, claiming that they are doing everything they can to protect his children.
‘We are acutely concerned about the welfare of Mrs. Jackson, and most particularly with Michael’s minor children. We are concerned that we do what we can to protect them from undue influences, bullying, greed, and other unfortunate circumstances,’ Branca and McClain wrote.
The latest feud between the Jacksons is said to have been stemmed from a dispute over Michael Jackson’s $500million will.
Jackson died in June 2009 at age 50 and left his estate to care for his mother and three children. He left nothing to his father or siblings, who have repeatedly tried to intervene in the estate.
Several have expressed doubts about the validity of his will.
Sandra Ribera, an attorney for Katherine Jackson, has meanwhile confirmed authorities were called to the residence after the matriarch’s grandchildren were accosted by relatives who followed them into the gated community.
Ribera wrote in a statement:’After exiting their vehicles, Jackson family members ran up to Michael’s children as they yelled and began to aggressively grab at the cellphones in their hands.’
She and sheriff’s officials have not identified who was involved in the incident, but video footage appears to show Michael Jackson’s siblings Janet, Randy and Jermaine in the driveway of the home.
The video was obtained by Good Morning America and TMZ.
Ribera also claimed ‘a plan has been in place for the last three years to remove Katherine Jackson from her home and her beloved grandchildren.’
Posted in: The Scoop